(1) 8809 is double component silicone structural sealant, neutral solidification, high modulus; mix the part A and part B thoroughly in the ratio of 10:1 while using ;
(2) Excellent weatherability to resist high or low temperature,ozone,ultraviolet (UV) rays;
(3) Good adhesion and elasticity to most building materials;
(4) Displacement capacity ±20%;
(5) Good compatibility with other products manufactured by our company.
(1) Structural adhesion and seal for large scale and super high glass curtain walls;
(2) Specially suited for structural adhesion and seal for the elementary glass and metal component of the workshop assembly curtain walls, as well as structural adhesion and seal of hollow glass.
(1) Keep the surface clean and dry to guarantee the silicone structural sealant's adhesiveness;
(2) Paste the low viscosity adhesive tape on the place that needs protection. Recondition and remove the adhesive tape before the sealant becomes solidifying;
(3) Change the ratio of mixture to adjust curing speed as you need;
(4) Product applicability should be comfimed in user's sole judgement. Please do the compatibility test before official use to make sure that it can stick well with the substrate materials and full the interface, otherwise we are not responsible for any complaints of application.
(1) Should not be used on oily or oil-leaking surface;
(2) Should not be used on frosty or damp surface;
(3) Should not be used in the places that continuous immersion or damp throught the year;
(4) Should not expose the component B in the air for a long time.
(1) Keep the work field drafty;
(2) In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and appeal to the doctor immediately;
(3) Keep away from the children;
(4) Should not touch the produc for a long time;
(5) Should not contaminate food ,medicines or cosmetics.
Should be stored seperately in cool and dry places, temperature below 27ºC.
12 months shelf life since the date of production.
transported as unhazardous goods.
component A is white component B is black.
big packing component A:190L component B:19L net content:270kg
small packing component A:19L component B:1.9L net content:27kg